Updating information on the website is made periodically. CapitalLegis.com takes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the data, in particular reports, analyzes and information. At the same time CapitalLegis.com reserves the right to make changes to parts or the entire website without prior notice.
CapitalLegis.com cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions in the data submitted. CapitalLegis.com shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this information. The risk of using Web pages is the sole risk of the user.
These Regulations exhaustively and exclusively specifies:
• Administrator – the entity managing and running the service- Capital Legis
• Regulations – following document altogether with any attachments, which clearly refer to it.
• website- Internet service posted at the web address www.CapitalLegis.com, which consists of all the elements inherent to web services.
2. general information
• Before using the service please read the Rules. The use of this website will be considered as the acceptance of the terms of the Regulations. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the publisher and the user of the service.
• Capital Legis announces that the information contained on the Internet site does not constitute a binding offer within the meaning of the law, in particular an offer of any services.
3. Access to the website
• We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we offer without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason beyond our control service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
• From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the site in relation to maintenance work or updates to the site;
• We reserve the right to block a user identification code or password if in our opinion, there has been a breach of any point of these terms.
• The Administrator shall not be liable for any errors resulting from honest mistakes in the prepared information or changing laws for the country.
• Forbidden is:
• the use of any part of the Site without obtaining a license from us or our licensors;
• copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, send electronic mail or transmit in any form or by any means material from this site, except as permitted above;
• post a link from any other website without our prior written consent.
• Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property provided on the website. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
• Unless otherwise stated, the authors of these materials confirm that on the basis of §77 Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988,that they are the authors of these works.
6. Responsibility for published information and announcements.
• Articles contained on this website is for information purposes only and do not constitute advice. Therefore, we are not responsible for losses arising from reliance on the content published materials.
• To the extent permitted by law the following are excluded:
• Liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by you in connection with your use of the Service, including but not limited responsibility for:
• loss of income;
• economic losses;
• loss of profits or benefits of the made agreements;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• data loss;
• lost time;
• for any other loss or damage of any kind resulting from tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if they were to be expected.
7. Material submitted and created by third parties.
• Our website may contain material submitted and created by third parties, including other users of the site. You can disable liability for violations of the law arising from error, omission or inaccuracy of such material and are not responsible for such material.
8. Reference links to other sites
• All posted links to other sites and resources provided by third parties are provided for information purposes only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and thus are not liable for damages that may result from use of the information published there.
9. Materials provided by the User
• By submitting materials (text, graphics, etc.) to us:
• you automatically grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and / or inclusion it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or created in the future, throughout the term of any rights that may exist in such content,
• you cancel all the rights to the provided us material
• You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish materials provided by you if you violate in any way to these Terms and Conditions or if they are in contrary to the applicable ethical norms and the principles of good manners
• You agree not to publish the materials:
• which can be interpreted as: defamatory, offensive, abusive, may incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, pornographic and breach the rules of confidence or privacy
• you do not own or do not have the proper permit / license for a publication that contain advertising content, including ads companies, products, websites
• to encourage behavior which is considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable UK law
• which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components or data corrupted data or other malicious software).
10. Data protection and privacy
• By using our site you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
• content of the website of Capital Legis(including regulations) are subject to copyright, Copyright by Capital Legis.
• To use the website of Capital Legis in particular copying, distributing, reproducing, quoting, in any way, in any form, for commercial communications, is not permitted unless you have the license to do so.
• Any other way of using the service content, in particular copying, distributing, reproducing, quoting, in any way, in any form, for commercial communications is prohibited.
• Publisher copyright violation will result in the obligation to pay the i penalties for non-contractual use of works in the amount of 1 (one) PLN for each character published. If the publisher’s copyright will be violated and will occur in many fields of use, the penalty will be payable to the Publisher for each field operation separately.